DIME EMB, parent company of The Embroidery Store, Dallas, recently announced the acquisition of the embroidery supplies division of Nashville-based volume apparel industry supplier, Llovet Sales Company.FULL STORY
Madeira USA Offers Embroidery Utility Tray
Madeira USA, Laconia, N.H., introduces a new utility tray designed to help embroiderers keep important items at their fingertips.
The reusable plastic tray holds items including:
– 6” ruler
- Madeira snips for precision thread trimming
– Needle gripper for changing needles
– Seam ripper with an ergonomically padded handle for removing stitches
– Bent tweezers for removing stitches and lifting for trims
– Fiskars Trimmer for trimming E-Zee Cut backing
– Lint roller with two refills - Precision screwdriver with multiple tips to change needles and adjust tension screws.
For more information, visit madeirausa.com. — L.V.
More Embroidery News
The Deer’s Embroidery Legacy will be celebrating its 65th anniversary this fall with an online party/webinar and over $30,000 in prizes.FULL STORY
Check out the digital edition of Impressions’ new embroidery supplement covering everything from digitizing to pricing.FULL STORY