DIME EMB, parent company of The Embroidery Store, Dallas, recently announced the acquisition of the embroidery supplies division of Nashville-based volume apparel industry supplier, Llovet Sales Company.FULL STORY
Madeira USA Releases 2013 Source Guide
Madeira USA, Laconia, N.H., has released its newest source guide for 2013: The Commercial Embroiderers’ Complete Catalog of Supplies.
The 60-page catalog covers Madeira USA’s four product pillars: thread, E-Zee backing and topping, bobbins and accessories.
New products and other highlights across these four categories include:
– Stitch-outs illustrate use of specialty threads
– More firefighter colors available on large cones
– Fluorescent kit in frosted matte
– Soft Metallic #40 for a metallic with a soft feel
E-Zee Backing and Topping
– How to choose the correct backing
– Using E-Zee Weblon for performancewear
– Introducing Reflectra Stitchfoil
– Tiered pricing for volume savings
– How to use a bobbin tension gauge
– New black bobbin thread on an 8,202-yard cone
– Rotary cutters added to choice of scissors
– Lithium Grease and Ultra Duster
– Upgraded rhinestone applicator
– Pantone’s newest color formula guide
For more information, visit madeirausa.com. — L.M.
More Embroidery News
The Deer’s Embroidery Legacy will be celebrating its 65th anniversary this fall with an online party/webinar and over $30,000 in prizes.FULL STORY
Check out the digital edition of Impressions’ new embroidery supplement covering everything from digitizing to pricing.FULL STORY